We believe all youth can become resilient citizens.*
To us, this means youth:
- graduate from high school
- go on to enroll in college or a skilled trade
- have stable and healthy home lives
- are valuable members of their community
- have lasting connections with trusted adults
While Vikara Village is currently focused on youth, we aim to serve parents as well, to help the whole family. We will create a two-generation approach to our work by offering tools and opportunities to parents to help build relationships with their children. By engaging with parents and their children we can create lasting transformation or vikara.